Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Glocal Book:"The Book of Tea" by Okakura Kakuzou(Tenshin)-No.21

O Necter !

Striped Porgy by Katashi Oyama「O necter! The firmly leaflet hung like scaly clouds in a serene sky or floated like waterlilies on emerald streams. It was of such a waterlilies on emerald streams. It was of such a beberage that Lung streams. It was of such a beberage that Lotung, a Tang poet, wrote:
" The first cup moistens my lips and throat, the second cup breaks my loneliness, the third cup searches my barren entrail but to find therein some five thousand volumes of odd ideographs. The fourth cup raises a slight perspiration,- all the wrong of life passes away through my pores. At the fifth cup I am purified; the sixth cup calls me to the realms of immortals. The sevevth cup- ah, but I could take no more! I only feel the breath of cool wind that rises in my sleeves.
Where is Horaisan? Let me ride on this sweet breeze and waft away thither."]
(The Book of Tea-The School of Tea, pp. 26-27,Charles E. Tuttle Co., Rutland, Vermont-Tokyo, Japan)
Do you know the saing that nobody looses the property by alcohol drinks, but by Tea.
If you drink and find the fantastic beberage of Tea, you will agree to the Saing.
The Tea is not just the beverage , but the Life itself.
I hope you have the chance to find the poet of Lotung feeling in your life.

Click Please!!Listed on BlogShares

Link

No comments: